March 25, 2012

March Photo A Day 25 - "Breakfast"

I am not fussy when it comes to breakfast. Give me a bowl full of Kellogg's corn flakes or a cup of Quaker Oats with milk, and I will be happy. :)

Kellogg's made an entry into my kid bro's and my life during early school days. The best part about it is - tasty, simple, quick, healthy and very sumptous. Coming from a South-Indian household means early morning kaapi (coffee), with dosa/idli along with sambhar/chutney and the likes for a fulfilling breakfast. I love eating South-Indian breakfast but it can never become a regular routine on my schedule. 

Both LP and I have had varying breakfast habits in Middle East, Europe, Japan and Singapore. Having trained ourselves to acclimatize to changing environments, we prefer a healthy combination in our breakfasts. So it has to be an English breakfast on most weekdays which reserves the South-Indian/North-Indian breakfasts for weekends and holidays. :)


 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment