November 8, 2012

10 Random Things About Me...

1. I am a "true" introvert. I like my space :)

2. If I had to relate myself to one of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. characters, it would have to be "Monica". Yes, I am very obsessive with all my stuff and everything needs to be clean "my way" ! However, just so you know, my favorite character from the show is Chandler.

3. As a teenager, I was petrified of entrance tests. I always chose never to appear for a career-defining exam, come what may. The fear went to such an extent that I "almost" decided not to continue professional studies after 12th Std. :)

4. If not an IT consultant, I would have been a professional classical dancer. I was and am still fond of my first love and passion. Someday, I dream of opening my own dance institution in the years to come.

5. When I relocated to India from Bahrain for my higher education, I could not speak the local language - "Hindi" at all. If you heard me speaking 12 years ago, I guarantee you would be on the floor laughing your stomach out. I'm glad its not the case now. :)

6. I love driving. Having your own car to drive for work and pleasure is sheer bliss.

7. People say I have a good memory. ;) If I meet you today as a stranger, and then lose touch with you for the next 10 years, chances are that I will still remember your name and still recall where we last met.

8. I am scared of being the last one to enter meeting rooms or conventions crowded with people. Either I have to be one of the first few to reach the venue or else I think of ways to sneak into the room unnoticed. Goes on to say I can't handle the public eye.

9. If I am traveling, I believe in planning my trip to the very last detail. Very unlike the LP who likes traveling on the spur of the moment. :-p

10. I live by this quote - "A son is a son till he gets a wife, a daughter is a daughter for her entire life." 

Now, tell me 10 random things about yourself.
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment