May 31, 2013

Instagram - May Photo-A-Day Challenge

May was fun ! :)

I loved the prompts and it was even more fun to click the pictures for them. Take a look.

Day 1 - I bought this - an iPad for hubby

Day 2 - Morning Ritual - my bowl of cereal and milk

Day 3 - This is really good ! - Choco chip cookies.... Yum !

Day 4 - In my cup - Milk

Day 5 - Paper - Movers list

Day 6 - Broken - my tap

Day 7 - Something beginning with F - My favourite flower

Day 8 - Shape - of an elephant

Day 9 - Snack - Indian snack - pani puri and a hot coffee. Bliss !

Day 10 - Stars - in different colors

  Day 11 - A Smile - on the cover page of my book

Day 12 - Mother - can't wait to see you

Day 13 - Sunset - in New York City

Day 14 - Need - to go to sleep

Day 15 - 7'o clock - having Mexican dinner at Chipotle

Day 16 - Mailbox - in my building

Day 17 - Season - Summer is here

Day 18 - Want - good homemade food

Day 19 - My Favourite View - Nature 

Day 20. Light - Natural moonlight

Day 21 - I care about this... - Nature

Day 22 - Change - in weather

Day 23 - PJs - to keep me comfy

Day 24 - Go - for some sightseeing

Day 25 - Us - at the Brooklyn bridge

Day 26 - Fave thing to do on Sunday - take a nice long walk with hubby

Day 27 - Can't live without - Nature


Day 28 - What I am doing now - Celebrating our anniversary

Day 29 - Kiss - just a doodle

Day 30 - Tool - my favourite one

Day 31 - Four things - night-time booklight, current book, pen and bookmark

 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment