January 22, 2014

Who am I ? - Part 1

Don't worry ! I haven't forgotten my identity nor is this a short story. Just thought of starting off with a suspense heading, that's all. :)

While catching up on all you wonderful people's blogs, I stumbled upon a post on Maya's blog answering questions so her readers can know her better. So I thought of giving it a shot too.

Now I written some random facts about myself twice before. The first time it was just 10 random facts and the next time I wrote a post in QA format.
 
So this time, I thought of doing this in a QA format again. :) There were a lot of questions in Maya's post hence decided to split it up into 2 posts.

1. Are you named after anyone?
I have 2 names - an official one and a nickname. So the official one is named after my paternal grandma. Family tradition. And my nickname - well that one was picked by my parents.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I can cry at the drop of a pin although to answer the question, I did cry today. Reason? Old memories, unfinished conversations of the past and some hard feelings. But writing this blog post definitely cheered me up :)

3. Do you have kids?
Yes, a baby girl.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Sure. My friends tell me that I am nice to them so I think that is reason enough. :-p

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only when fighting with LP. Hee hee !
But seriously, no. I have observed that even when the person upfront says something sarcastic, I lack the knack to reply something similar spontaneously. Am I being too nice?

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
No, thank you. I think it's best to leave the dare-devil adventurous acts to the action folks in movies. I love appreciating life the way it is.

7. What’s your favorite cereal?
One favorite is the basic one - corn flakes and the other favorite is - wheat flakes and honey.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Eyes and smile. I think they speak volumes about the person.

9. What is your eye color?
Black

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. Although I relish scary movies from time to time (obviously while hiding inside my blanket). :-D

This is the end of Part 1. You can jump to the next post for Part 2.

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon - 2014 and NaBloPoMo**

 
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment