January 23, 2014

Who am I ? - Part 2

Ok, time to finish the questionnaire. Read on.

11. Favorite smells? 
Smell of lavender, smell of the earth after first rains, smell of fresh South-Indian filter coffee, smell of fresh baked garlic bread and most recently smell of my baby :)

12. Summer or winter? 
Can I say fall or autumn ? Although technically that comes in winter too. Yeah so winter.

13. Computer or television?
If you had asked me this question 5 years ago, my answer would have been television.

5 years later, my answer is computer/laptop. Can't imagine life without it.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I left home(my parents and baby bro) in 2000. That makes it 14 years.

15. Do you have any special talents?
People say I have a good memory. Other than that I can dance, write poems, paint and knit. :)

16. Where were you born?
In a nursing home in Mumbai (back then it was called Bombay).

17. What are your hobbies?
Reading books, clicking photos, watching movies/documentaries, listening to music, debates/discussions with friends on various topics, blogging.

18. Do you have any pets?
LP and I don't own any pets. But my parents own a Dalmatian.

19. Favorite movie?
This could take awhile since there are too many to pick from.

20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes. My baby bro.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Enough growing up. I want to go back to my childhood. Then I can answer this question. :-p

There you go ! I had fun answering these questions, hope you had fun reading them.

Your turn now ! Go ahead and answer the same questions. Tell me more about you.

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

**Linking to the Ultimate Blogging Challenge - January 2014, Blogathon - 2014 and NaBloPoMo**

 
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment