May 9, 2014

An Incarnation of Love

This post was picked as a WOW post by BlogAdda in the Write-Over-the-Weekend initiative ! :-)



Source : Google Images

You believed in me all my life no matter what...

You stood by me through all my choices whether right or not...

You taught me patience and perseverance whenever things revolted back…

You prove to be a master of all trades, and not just a jack…

All I have to say is - Thanks to you my world is sane today and not just a whirl; so ‘MOM’ I’m proud to say I’m your little girl… J

**This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.**
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

2 comments:

  1. A master of all trades. ..A brilliant thought. Mom's are awesome are they not? :) all the best for the wow.

    ReplyDelete