July 25, 2014

10 things I love about blogging...


Source : Google Images

1. Writing to my hearts' content about my interests, opinions, likes, dislikes, experiences and favorite moments makes me feel on top of this world.

2. I get a wonderful opportunity to improve myself and my writing constantly. 

3. I am grateful for the wonderful network of virtual friends that blogging has given me. I have made more friends in 3 years of blogging life than I would have befriended in real life otherwise. :)

Source : Google Images

4. I am grateful that blogging gave me a small platform of my own where I could nurture my inner voice. All that I couldn't have said vocally has been written in this small space of mine.

5. I am able to share my views and thoughts on a common topic (like a social issue, health problem, personal experience etc.).

6. I get to read awesome posts by new / old / experienced / professional bloggers every day / minute / second.

Source : Google Images

7. I love this opportunity to connect with fellow bloggers every day.

8. I get to know my virtual friends better through their blogs. By reading their words, I get an insight into their inner worlds.

9. I look forward to the feedback from readers.

10. Last but the not the least, blogging inspires me to live each day so that I can create a memory to write in this blog. 


Tell me 10 things you love about blogging. 

You don't have to tell me in the comments. 

Go on, blog about it and leave the link to your blog post in the comments below. :)

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

                           **Linking to the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and BlogHer - NaBloPoMo**
 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment