July 7, 2014

5 things on my pre-occupied mind

  1. Friends – Met some friends and work colleagues at a wedding reception yesterday evening. So I’ve been a little nostalgic about some memories with each one of them.
  2. Weather – The weather feels amazing, what with the monsoons showering us with rains. So absolutely enjoying this season. The cool atmosphere, the misty smell of the earth, the greenery… you know what a rain person I am.
  3. Books – I’ve been off reading lately. So thinking of ways to catch up on that without shuffling my other tasks. Got any tips? Would love to know.
  4. Blogging – The monthly blogging initiatives are keeping my busy. I won’t call it a writer’s block but it does feel a lot like an overflow of post ideas. So I’m indecisive of which one to choose. What do you do when that happens?
  5. Baby Girl’s birthday celebrations – It’s more than 2 months away and already has me feel jittery about the details. Guest list, catering, venue, timing, cake and what not. Watch this space for more details.
A penny for your thoughts – tell me what are the 5 things on your mind right now

Yours' truly,
 photo signature_zps8a5702e5.png

                    **Linking to the Ultimate Blog Challenge for July 2014 and BlogHer - NaBloPoMo**

 photo Signature2016_zpshf23y4i0.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Wow--catering and venue--that's a big party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol. Yes, this is baby girl's first birthday so just want it to be a memorable one with family and friends :)

      Delete
  2. Always so much in our minds, isn't there? Amazing there's enough room for creativity with all the other clutter I have up there. Fun post. My 5 things I'm thinking about: 1. getting groceries later (with two boys I live at the grocery store) 2. Starting an online writing course today (I'm nervous about it) 3. Worried about my oldest son getting his schooling sorted out for the fall. 4. Thinking about photo books I want to create and what the expiry date on my vouchers are. 5. Thinking about my novel chapter that I sent to my critique partners and wondering what they think of the revision. WOW! That's a lot of stuff in my head. Thanks for letting me unload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah Cathy ! That is a lot of creativity. Hats off to all the activities that you do. And I am glad I could be of assistance :)

      Delete
  3. 5 things on my mind :
    My travel to Agra day after tomorrow. Planning and writing and scheduling posts for three days. Books to read and review. Sleep... have had a busy busy day. Replying to comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shilpa, welcome here. :) Your thoughts seem so well-planned around your day unlike mine which just seem to be so random.

      Delete
  4. How cute thoughts, all the best for the Birthday planning !

    Tina from The Sunny Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its always great to catch up with friends and relatives... and birthday party?? Sounds like you are about to have so much fun!!! :) I am a rainy person too... love rains and just came back from home - mumbai!!!So the first thing on my mind : 1. I want to go back!!! LOL... hate this heat in Delhi..SO pls send me prayers that we shift there soon ! 2. I am hungry, so probably 2nd thing is food ( always hungry :P ) 3. Thinking about my future pet sitting appointments and the two 4-egged canine angels sleeping near my bed just now :) 4. Blogging - Have so many pending photos and posts to post from my mumbai trip... so thinking of starting today :) 5. Sleep - I am a sleep-oholic ! LOL...

    ReplyDelete